Sunday, October 13, 2013

Happy birthday Marivic!

Today is Zeus and Zoe Etsy Store owner Marivic's birthday and the design team is surprising her with an online party! Please join us in wishing Marivic a very happy birthday!

Dear Marivic,
           Happy birthday  to you and I know how happy you are right now , Duh !! its your day be good and feel free to celebrate it with your family , friends and also to God. Thank you that we met  and became friends , and I'm thanking you to all the kindness and love that you gave , And thank you for the interview (I just finished my interview album) and I am happy that you help me with this Daring project at school !!LOL!! and thank you again for the McGil  embosser tool you gave me (such a handy one ) and Also  you have been a great friend, a honest one , a good one and even your older than me, I still like to hang out with you and other scrapper who are older than me   !! No age can escape my friendly attitude !! Well This is your day keep smiling and may God give you many birthdays and blessing
"SALAMAT at Maligayang Karawan MArivic"

Nagmamahal , Charllie
Marivic I would like to wish  you a happy birthday.  I am so glad to have met you. You have become such a great friend and have always been there when I needed someone to talk to. You are very much appreciated.  I know how much you love stick pins so I made you a pincushion. Now you will  have somewhere to display your fabulous stickpin collection.  I hope you have a glamorous birthday with many more to come.
Madame Ro






" It is that my friends have made the story of my life.
  In a thousand ways they have turned my limitations
  into beautiful privileges, and enabled me to walk 
  serene and happy in the shadow cast by my deprivation..."
  ~Helen Keller~

Dearest Marivic,
I really think this saying of Helen is quite appropriate, for I do feel very privileged by the  change you gave me to serve on your Design Team! Thank you for having some faith in me! May this special day be filled with wonderful memories and big spoils...
Sending you the Happiest Birthday Wishes all the way from South Africa!!!
Big Hugs
Patricia

Happy Birthday Marivic, you are a beautiful woman, inside and out and I am lucky to have you as my friend. Hope that you have an amazing day. Lots of love, Jen xxxx

Happy happy birthday Marivic! The best is yet to be...this year will be awesome for you! Have a wonderful day celebrating YOU!                      Big hugs, Yvonne

Thank you for stopping by today. Please leave a comment wishing Marivic a happy birthday! :)

5 comments:

Cathi ONeill said...

Happy Birthday Maravic! That is a wonderful team you have there!!

Lizzy Hill said...

What a LOVELY, LOVELY 'gift' from your DT, Marivic - hoping you've had a wonderful, fun filled day with the peeps you love best in the world....Best of wishes:):):)

Dana Tatar said...

Happy Birthday Marivic! I hope you have a great day!

Unknown said...

Thank you for all the birthday wishes and for all the wonderful things you've created for this party!! Hugs!!

MichelleMc said...

Happy Birthday, Marivic! Wishing you the best!