Tuesday, October 1, 2013

A "steamy chic" layout by Yvonne Yam


This month, the theme is "Steamy Chic" - incorporating a little steampunk with shabby chic goodness. :)


I used lots of beautiful lace from the Zeus and Zoe store on the background for fabulous texture and then coloured them with Faber Castell gelatos. The chipboard letters were painted with silver paint to create a faux metal finish. Love the beautiful heart charm from the Zeus and Zoe store.


I added a fun feather and lots of mica flakes for sparkle.


I tucked in a lovely key charm from the Zeus and Zoe store. :)

Till the next time...

Yvonne

3 comments:

gracescraps@gmail.com said...

Gorgeous project!! Love the idea of "Steamy Chic"!! ~ Blessings, Tracey

Garden of Grace

Unknown said...

This is beautiful Yvonne!!! I love it!! Thank you so much!!

Unknown said...

Wow you guys did a great job with the mood board .. you guys make me sing lol .. great .... wait you see mine lol