Saturday, October 19, 2013

2 Layouts and One Tutorial


Hello Crafty geeks its been a while I din't post  here At Z & Z , it's because I am busy not only with school but also at our house .. you see I have chores to work on and a lot homework . My time is very limited for crafting and I am begging myself to Stop scrapping for a while and do my Non- Internet Life!!LOL! It's Kinda Rustic life !!

I have 3 projects to post for Z&Z . Actually this post was for the 2 layouts but then I said to my mind I will try to post it at once since that, the layouts will be submitted to a challenge and I cant post it by wednesday , It's because After this layout I will post another at my blog and not in Z & Z , This post is also for a challenge , it will be aired on Monday..

So stop !! This reasoning skills LOL!! HERE IS IT THE 2 Layouts 
More Close ups at my BLOG: shimmerlyscrappy.blogspot.com ( I have too many photos  LOL)

This Month It's Steamy Chic which is a mix of , bohemian , shabby chic and Steampunk , I created this based on what the DTs said !!

 JUST MY TYPE OF EYES( Description at my blog Too)
-I Don't want my post to be long so I better post the Description and close ups on my blog !!  This Layout  is inspired in the colors of peacock and lines of a Zebra , this Layouts Will be entered on 13 arts symmetrical Challenge

 (JOURNEY)
- A Layout  For My dear Friends this one coordinate our theme but this time I used 5% of red lol !!  This is base on Once upon a sketch challenge (Story will be posted on my blog )

ART JOURNAL  COVER (TUTORIAL ABOVE)
-my old journal cover was too girly for a boy like me so what I did I riff of the past journal cover and started a new one you can check my tutorial above !!


 THANK YOU !!!


2 comments:

sandi said...

STUNNING creations! Wow! Simply amazing!

Unknown said...

Amazing Charlie!! I love it!